Monday, September 10, 2007

Clubhouse in the house...

First time going to the clubhouse last week (who's got the time?). I felt like a high-roller, strolling into the posh facilities, nodding to people with sweaters around their shoulders, everyone carrying tennis rackets.... "This is my kingdom," I said a little too loudly.
P.S....everyone is invited over.... Who needs a beach anymore when there's imported sand at the edge of your pool? I think I saw Jay Z there.
Here's a couple pics. (Jes is tired of me putting words on our blog).

View from the pool towards the lake



Part of that sandy beach I was talking about


A boat with a canopy, the lake, some flowers and shubbery, a few houses in the background, some ripples and waves, and a small section of grass


The park behind our house

Completely random thought from Jes: thanks to Stomp the Yard, Am and I might have to start taking up krumping lessons. I wonder if they offer those at the clubhouse too??? That show is highly recommended!

1 comment:

It's Been a Day! said...

hey guys. it's your favorite cousin paige. Saw your blog on meredith's and i'm a little sad you didn't send me the info you had a blog. jk. however, if you don't mind, i am putting your name on my blog list. here's our site

www.the-jonesfam.blogspot.com

hope you guys are doing well.

paiger