Saturday, April 12, 2008

10 weeks to go


I've gotten a few requests for an updated bump pic. Here you go! I decided to take a pic in the same outfit so there's no smoke and mirrors... it's all bump! :) Lil Emmy is now 15 inches and 3 pounds. With only 10 weeks to go, she's got a few more pounds to put on and a few more rolls around the thighs to develop.


Ammon is getting very anxious to meet her and is even focusing more efforts on his fabulous backyard grass so we can play and enjoy the outdoors with Emma. He's so selfless! :) As you can tell from his last post, he is completely involved in school and only has a few more weeks until finals. We all can't wait for his first year to be behind us... only 2 more to go!


As you can tell, I'm all about countdowns, but am trying to live more in the moment like Ammon does. We can't all be as perfect as Am. I really don't know what I would do without him throughout this pregnancy. He's the best... and the reason why I'm holding up so well! Big Kiss!

5 comments:

Sister Brown said...

we all know here is AZ that ammon walks on water because of how good he is to you. :)
you look great and you are going to be a great mommy!

ty. said...

holy crap! you're having a baby! you look good sis. love ya tons!

AlliSMiles said...

yay! you're so stinking cute. i want to look like you when i'm preggy. did ammon have a long break or something? i took my first final today!

joelle said...

That's still so funny that Jarom is one of your students! ha but no I don't think I will be teaching at highland. I have interviewed at Mesquite, Gilbert and Desert Ridge. I think if Highland had a position open, they would have called me. That would be my 1st choice though... how did your year go?
I'm loving the prego pic :)

meredith said...

babe!