Friday, July 11, 2008

Emma's Blessing Day July 6, 2008

Emma's blessing was such an incredible experience! A big THANK YOU to everyone who came and was a part of it! Ammon did an incredible job, Emma was a good little girl, and I cried through te entire thing! Here are SOME of the hundreds of pictures we took. Ammon thought it was "worse than our wedding"... but I didn't think our wedding was BAD, was it? :)

Emma in all her glory in the AMAZING blessing dress that I made! That's right... I actually have a domestic side. :)



The new happy little family!
Jes's side of the family. We missed you Ty, Jen, and Cam! Hopefully we can make it to one of each other's baby blessings!







Ammon's side of the family. We missed you Kimball, Dallin, and Jana! Hopefully we'll all be together at one of our big events! :)
I HAD to show off the dress :)


















Emma crashed in the blanket that Grandma Brown made for her big day. Thanks again!

7 comments:

Tim and Jennifer said...

What a sweet blanket and dress. I can't even thread a needle. You look fab. I can't get over all her hair!!

AlliSMiles said...

what a sweetie. expect something not quite as cute in the mail sometime soon...:)

Jenny and Al said...

Congrats on beautiful Emma! I (Jenny) am impressed with your domesticity, Jes! You are amazing.

Chad R. Hawkins said...

Ammon, my man. How are you doing brother? It is so good to hear from you. That is exciting news about your baby! We are just starting to get settled, so hopefully ours will come soon. We have been married almost 2 1/2 years, but we have been getting school done and traveling, but we are done with that now. We are actually buying a house right by Brighton and should be closing on it real soon. Right now I am working in the sales department for Comcast and Brittany is going to be teaching Kindergarten in the fall. Well, just thought I would let you know what's going on in our lives, how are yours?

Andrew & Kristin said...

Jes she is so beautiful. I love seeing pictures of her. Isn't it so amazing to see that side of your husband. I loved it when Andrew blessed Nathan. You look great and so does Emma. I hope you are doing well.

joelle said...

oh she is beautiful! you made that dress?!? wow Jes I am very proud of you. haha its gorgeous!

Unknown said...

She's adorable Jesica! I'm so excited we can be blog-friends now :)