Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hawaii

Here are a few pics from our family trip to Hawaii. Thanks again Mom and Dad Brown for taking us! It was SO much fun!
First official family picture at the most gorgeous spot in Hawaii... the national park on Maui.
















We really look nothing alike. If I wasn't the one who pulled her out, I would have thought that the nurses switched babies on me!























Famry Foto


















Looking smashing in her ruffled swimmy!



























How amazing is this shot? Thank goodness Ty, Jen, and Dad are amazing at taking pics! We owe half of these cute shots to them! Thanks again!












Looking for coral with Mads and Jen. It's freakin freezing... until you get used to it! Not exactly the bath water of Phoenix's pools. :) Look how pale I am compared to Jen and Mads!















Snorkeling with Mads.


















The Navy Seals


















Getting ready for a day of scuba diving!

















The sexiest scuba diver I've ever seen!


















Mr. Turtle





















Ammon & Ty






















Extremely exhausted with cousin Cambryn... so cute!




























Cambryn... the ultimate Gerber baby!
























The cutest couple! Thanks again! Next time we can babysit Madi again "all summer" while you two enjoy Hawaii!
















Showing some Hawaiian spirit!



























Isn't it gorgeous?



















I miss this place already!



























Picture perfect!


















Photo shoot...





























I'm shocked!































I'm so cute!

































First captured smile! :) You can't really tell in this picture, but she has 2 adorable dimples! Melts my heart!













First time swimming in the pool with mommy and daddy. We forgot her suit... oops! She LOVES water! Such a happy kid... unless of course she's hungry or tired!!!














3 comments:

ashley marie said...

man what a fun trip!! emma is such a cutie - I love that picture where the 2 little girls fell asleep in the car in the exact same position!

joelle said...

ok soo much fun! Hawaii is beautiful! I still need to meet Emma!

Sister Brown said...

Emma looks just like you except the hair of course. Great family pics and I need to look at the disc Ty gave us, too.
I'm so blessed to have a darling, sweet grand daughter so close.
Love you guys!!!