Sunday, September 28, 2008

Tis the season . . .

. . . for days without shirts.

It's September. The temp is hovering around 100 degrees. Sometimes you've got to sacrifice image for comfort.

Actually, Ammon was babysitting Emma. Every toy was on the floor when I got home. Emma had just spewed on her shirt, and she was looking . . . frustrated. See below.






















. . . for Halloween costume shopping.

Here's Emma in her adorable lamb-y outfit.

Again, looking frustrated.




















. . . for elections.

Emma is already making her political passions known. Here she is wearing her "lil tree hugger" onesie:






5 comments:

Natalie said...

I love the lamb! So cute! She looks so much like her Dad!

Andrew and Kristin Briggs said...

That lamb costume is so stinking cute! I love her cute little rolls. I can't believe how big she is getting. She looks so sweet.

ashley marie said...

I love the lamb costume too!

Jana B. said...

i'm so glad she liked that little onesie. what a cutie.

Unknown said...

that is the CUTEST thing I've ever seen...other than ELLE in minnie mouse high heels for her Halloween costume!