Monday, June 1, 2009

blurb

so my friend Ellie showed me this website...

blurb.com

you can download this program that lets you create your OWN BOOKS! some of you may be thinking "why on earth would i want to write a book".

here are some common uses:
*You can actually "slurp" your blog onto the program and cut & paste pics & posts to create a book from a fun event (i.e...emma's 1st year of life, your wedding, your college life, etc.)
*You can write a cute book for your child with their name included
*You can EVEN make a book about anything at all & sell it online. AMAZING!

Ellie hasn't done it yet, and neither have I (we're both in the process), but our friend Sarah has already made a million & they are adorable!

Have fun! Happy Book-Making!

5 comments:

Cody & Britt said...

i LOVE blurb!! i made a book thru them for my wedding guest book with my engagement pictures and it turned out so cute! i also made a book for my mother in law from a trip we went on to hawaii. blurb's the best!

Lindz said...

that sounds really cool! don't forget to visit me!

Lindz said...

your baby is adorable

Lindz said...

your baby is adorable

Lindz said...

you need to update your info :)