Monday, November 22, 2010

let it snow!!

After 3 forecasted and failed snowstorms, we finally got snow!!

I know what you may be thinking... "Jes, you hate the snow!  What changed your mind?"

Answer is three-fold:
1)  I don't have to go out in the snow if I don't want to.  No walking 100 miles in a storm uphill both ways!
2)  I have a 2-year-old who loves to play in it...instant and free entertainment!
3)  It's sunny right after the storm (no inversion) and we have a beautiful view of rocky hills by our apartment!

Our little pink marshmallow couldn't be happier!  This is even right before her nap time, which is usually the time I give myself time-outs so I don't lose it!  Now if only there's a painless solution to getting that lion mane outta her face!  :)

4 comments:

Dad said...

what a cute picture Jes.... i think scissors are the only thing that is going to take care of the hair dad

Liz said...

Good perspective Jes! I love the picture of that little pink marshmallow!

Sister Brown said...

She is so cute! Tell her that grandma said to pin her bangs out of her eyes so she can see. :) It just might work, depending on her mood.

Sister Brown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.