Sunday, December 4, 2011

Dance Show #3

It's that time again!  We had our third dance show, and it was just as entertaining as the other two...if not more so.  :)  For obvious reasons, it was a Christmas show.  My Munchkins (ages 2-3) did The Grinch (video posted below), the Minis (ages 4-5) did Santa Claus is Coming to Town, and the Juniors (ages 5-8) did Jingle Bell Rock.  They are all beginning combo classes, but I'm so proud of how far they've come!  It's way too much fun!

Emma was distracted this show because she was sandwiched between her two "best friends".  Every time I tried splitting them up, Emma would have a major meltdown.  I quickly discovered that it wasn't worth the fight as long as she wasn't distracting the other two.  As you can see from the video, those two girls were awesome!!  Since Ammon was video-taping, he was a little biased and focused mainly on Emma.  Who can blame him?  She was super cute, but I can tell that she doesn't love it like some of the other girls.  In September, she joined her friend Bethanie (the adorable Grinch to Emma's right in the video) at her gymnastics class, and seemed to like that more.  I think she's just built (physically and personality-wise) for gymnastics.  We're hoping to be able to start that in January (if the schedule works out).  Until then, the show must go on...right??  :)



I love doing these classes and shows and hope to be able to do more...we'll see what next year brings!

2 comments:

Sister Brown said...

Cutest thing ever! I love it when Ammon shows you doing it as well. How fun! You are a gifted teacher!

Dad said...

Great dance show, I wish the cameraman would have panned to the right a couple of times DAD