Friday, December 7, 2012

Anyone else have a hard time disguising their handwriting?

I guess I'll have to do this again for myself in 11 days. Awkward.

This hour officially marks the start of my labor one year ago. Ammon had just taken a NyQuil and gone to bed. I was getting ready for bed and wondering if tonight would be the night I would get to meet my sweet Little Miss Adele. Little did I know that my labor would begin 45 min later and I would be holding my little mini-me only 3 hours later. She has forever changed our family.

Tonight we were cuggling on the couch while watching a movie, and I couldn't help but think of how loved and blessed I am. Love my girls. Love my main man. Love the Lord.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, I can't believe your labor was so short! I hope mine is shorter this time, but long enough to still get my epidural!