Monday, January 14, 2013

Blessed

My brother, Logan, got into a motorcycle accident tonight. A few days after hearing he got a bike, I had a dream that he died. I'm glad that dream only partially came true. He had 2 broken knees, a broken arm, and a broken thumb. Extremely lucky. Everywhere his temple garments touched was perfectly fine. So grateful he decided to be endowed and sealed. So grateful for temple covenants. Who knows what would have happened tonight if he hasn't gone through the temple!



2 comments:

The Bergeson Family said...

so glad to hear he is ok!!! It sounds like he has angels watching over him!! hope he recovers well!

Kayla said...

I know my mom has dreams like that a lot, and I know she's just as glad when they only come partially true.

Rough road ahead, but so blessed. Praying for him.