Tuesday, January 8, 2013

FHE

I forgot to post about FHE last night. Emma decided she wanted to do FHE on the Tree of Life (thanks, Living Scriptures!). Ammon and I unwound his ginormous climbing rope all over the house. I told her she had to get to the end of the rope, but she was not allowed to let go of the rope no matter what. I then gave her the start of the rope and turned off all the lights. It was DARK!! Emma is super scared of the dark. I totally thought she would freak out. Ammon stayed close by whispering encouragement to her. I stayed further away telling her to let go because the dark is really scary. She kept telling me, "it's not scary, Jesus will help me". I was a teary-eyed proud mom! She got to the end of the rope super fast, and got to eat her giant bowl of ice cream. I was so impressed by her faith and testimony! She is so sweet and full of tenderness! Love my Emma!

2 comments:

Sister Brown said...

That is such a great lesson. I think Emma will always remember it. She does have such a sweet testimony. Definitely saved for the last days the strongest spirits!

Dad said...

you are such a great teacher Jes, and Ammon a very patient Dad Me?, I would have said No ice cream til you find the other end of the rope..