Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Netflix




On a whim I signed up for Netflix. I haven't received a movie yet but I'm already extremely satisfied. Five bucks a month and we get two movies in the mail. No late fees, no driving to Blockbuster (I'm extremely lazy), and a crazy selection of movies that I haven't seen in a rental store ever. Here's a list of the movies we've picked so far... Hamlet (with Kenneth Branagh), An Ideal Husband, The Importance of Being Earnest, The Burbs, Joe Versus the Volcano, Robin Hood Prince of Thieves, The Man Who Knew Too Little, Clue. We're bringing the 90's back.




Speaking of Hamlet... Here's a clarification. The line, "To thine own self be true," is spoken by Polonius, not Hamlet. And if you recall, Polonius is a hypocrite. I just feel it's my duty to publish that point.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Am, it's Mom typing from Jana's apartment in PTown. We are going to the World of Dance tonight and enjoying the BYU world of clean bathrooms, hallways and auditoriums...something you miss at ASU. However, we will not be able to walk on the grass. Drat. Be the good kidses and know that I approve of all those movie titles. Love you two!