Thursday, June 5, 2008

latest doc appt

sooo... i went to the doctor yesterday...

i am 70% effaced (my cervix is almost completely thinned out), she's sitting at a minus 1 (right above the most narrow part), but i'm still only dilated to 1 cm. BUMMER!

doc said she can come anywhere from 2 weeks to tonight. that was sort of obvious to me, but nice to hear it from a doctor. he's super conservative, so will not give me any more information than that. he also said that there's nothing really i can do to speed up the process, but if you have any suggestions, i'm open to anything!!

we'll keep you posted!

3 comments:

mads: said...

bummer...i thought you would have the baby last night ;))

Tim and Jennifer said...

Hey Jes! Cute blog... just to let you know I never had any change at my appts. I went from 0 everything to a baby in a matter of hours, so don't get too bummed. I'm so excited for you!! Check out our blog :)

It's Been a Day! said...

i'll be thinking positive cervix thoughts for you! the last few days can be hard. I hope the labor and delivery are very easy for you. For all i know, that little emma baby could already be a part of this world. And if she is, give her a big squeeze from her favorite cousin paige!!