Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Happy 3 Months Emma!

We can finally celebrate one of Emma's month birthdays because we don't have to go to the doctor and get ridiculous shots! Hurray for one month of peace! We celebrated by taking a bagillion pictures. It was a little hard for me to do it myself, so most of her good ones came when Daddy came home! ("I'm so glad when Daddy comes home...") We haven't gotten a new camera yet, but she's adorable nonetheless! :)

So before Emma came out with all that AMAZING red hair, we had these 2 dolls in her crib. Strawberry Shortcake (far left) was my favorite doll when I was young. It was the theme of my 1st birthday (and will now be the theme of Emma's). The Beijing Olympics mascot was given to in-the-womb Emma when Grandpa Brown went to China for business. I got to choose between this red one, and a panda looking one. I decided to give the panda to Mads, and took the red-head home to put in Emma's crib. As luck would have it, Emma came out looking identical to these two. Which one is Emma?
I love Emma in this sleeper. It's from Gymboree, of course! Grandma Brown's FAVORITE baby clothes store. We're practicing sitting up.
Daddy and Emma. Don't they look so much alike?
Only Daddy can get her to smile like this!

Ever since I was 3, I have been obsessed with squeezing ears. Weird? Probably, unless you had a little brother like Logan who had the most amazing ears! It looks like Emma also has the squeezing ear trait. Oh dear!
She's working hard during tummy time!
Who is she staring at? She's so incredibly serious! Another Mommy trait!
Doesn't she look so graceful? My little ballerina!
Exhausted from all the pictures!




Starting her young.

6 comments:

AlliSMiles said...

adorable! i can't wait to shoot her! i hope you've got a nice big puffy coat for her so we can shoot in the snow!

ty. said...

so chooook! digg the pix...and the header looks just about right. it looks like the file is about 10px to wide. It says on blogger it should only be 660px wide, but you have to make it 650px actually. I had the same issue happen with the pic that we did. Are you using photoshop!? way to be. lemme know if that helps or not. RUVS

ashley marie said...

I love that you think she looks like those two dolls! haha, thank you for making me laugh. She is too cute!!

Tim and Jennifer said...

Emma is so cute. We'll have to meet up sometime I'm in AZ. Kyle ended up being sick the end of my trip so it ruined my plans for anything fun :(.

Natalie said...

She is so cute, Jess!

The Woods said...

What a chubbers! I miss that stage so much. She's such a cutie, Jes. I love the fuzzy duck hair, too.