Monday, October 13, 2008

undecided

I have never had such a hard time voting for a president before. I have not been extremely impressed with either McCain, OR Obama. I just filled out my mail-in ballot. Well... I filled out everything EXCEPT for the most important vote. I am a true believer in doing the research yourself, as opposed to letting other people try to sway your thoughts. I have spent the last 2 hours scouring both McCain's AND Obama's websites. I have pros and cons for both. They are basically dead even. I have even prayed about it, but to no avail. I wish I were truly inspired for one candidate or the other. Ammon is for Obama, my Momma is for McCain. Both can go on for hours why their candidate is better than the other, and they can also tell you all the dark secrets of why NOT to vote for the opposing candidate. I am tempted to write myself in for president. Why not? Living in Arizona, I'm guessing that McCain will win this state anyways... is it even worth voting? I figured that I have at least until Wednesay night (after the last debate) to be inspired. Otherwise...

Jesica for President

Who's with me?

4 comments:

AlliSMiles said...

i'm totally with you. i hate this stupid election and i wish they would call a wash and give us 2 new candidates. it's so lame.

Dad said...

JES I will vote for you if your promise to make October 2 official Wizard of Oz Day and do away with some of the ole stodgy national holidays... like Columbus Day etc
Dad

ty. said...

HAHAH! I'm with dad. I say McCain just on the basis of family values. I wrote my name in for a state rep. I'm sure I'll win. Dec 22nd will be Batman Day

lindsey said...

i vote for you... if you make every wednsday icecream day.:)
lindsey