Monday, December 8, 2008

Emma LOVES Santa!

Emma and I went to my parents' ward Christmas party while Ammon was studying for finals. The theme was Polar Express, so Santa came at the end, of course! Emma was in her jammies and got her first gift of Christmas (cute little bell that she's in love with). I put her on Santa's lap and she started playing with his beard. I tried to get her attention to look at the camera. It's like pulling teeth to get Emma to smile for a picture. She ignored me at first, and then she just suddenly looked over with this smile! She LOVES Santa!

These pictures were scanned from ones that were given to my parents. Hopefully we can get a better quality one for her memory book! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

That is the most adorable grin I've ever seen! Don't you just love these red-headed girls?

I need to send you guys a Christmas card, so send me your address...

heatherdkennedy@gmail.com

Tim and Jennifer said...

What baby loves Santa Clause? She's a smart one!